The co-operative funeralcare (Heart of England Co-operative Society Ltd) have developed this App to better meet the needs of our client families and their friends in this modern digital age, as we are committed to providing our clients and their loved ones with the best possible level of care and service during what can be a very difficult time.
Through this App users can access advice on what to do following a bereavement, you can view on line brochures and guides relating to funerals, but most importantly you can view the funeral details including the day, time, location/s of the service/s, and utilise a route planner for any of our funerals (subject to client approval).
Other ground breaking developments include the ability for users to make a donation to the charity chosen by the client family.
- Advice library - helpful articles covering a wide variety of topics
- Services library - brochures and guides to our products and services
- To Do List - a useful check-list to assist you through what needs to be done
- Contact Us - a list of our local funeral homes including the ability to call, e-mail or plan your route to a location through the App
- Make A Donation - links to our donation and memorial garden website
- Funeral Services - details ongoing funeral arrangements including the day, time and locations
- QR scanner - designed for future development of point of sale material and special offers
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Heart of England Cooperative is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-21. The program can be installed on iOS.
Heart of England Cooperative (version 2.1) has a file size of 9.86 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.